A Private Zapier App may be Perfect for your Business
The shiny Zapier Marketplace
Many PHIXED clients really really want to get listed in Zapier's marketplace. Their main goal is to use Zapier as sales channel. And it can be a great channel for the right businesses.
But if your application has any of these issues:
- Complicated to use
- No automated on-boarding process
- Doesn't provide API access without a support session
You're probably not ready for the Zapier Marketplace and the leads may not be fruitful. But even if that's true you may find other benefits to Zapier.
Does this sound like you?
- You want to enable your non-developer sales and support to build solutions without impacting product schedules.
- Your customer's knowledge workers want to build solutions on their own.
GREAT, you can still use a Zapier private app. Once your customers are invited to use your app, everything works the same as it does for other apps. And as you grow and meet all Zapier's requirements you can still be listed in the Zapier marketplace.
The API does it, but the Zapier app doesn't
Many companies enable very limited use-cases in Zapier with fewer actions and triggers than their full API supports. They do so for a variety of reasons:
- These might be the most common use cases across all customers.
- They may not want to maintain a complex Zapier app
- They may have only wanted to be in the shiny Zapier marketplace and then gave up when the sales didn't flow.
- Zapier encourages this to keep things easy for users.
Whatever the reason, if they have an API and you have access to it. PHIXED can build you a Private Zapier app for you to use in your Zaps for your business.
Phix the Zaps
There is a lot of customer and business value you can get from a Zapier Private App without many of the additional hurdles. Let's get together and discuss how PHIXED can help you get Zapping! firstname.lastname@example.org